Wherein I read things, laugh [or not], and pass them on to you…
• New ‘The Wolverine’ Set Photos: Hugh Jackman is Hobo Logan
• When Supernatural season 8 begins, Sam will have been out of the life for a year while Dean is in purgatory, and in that time, Sam’s going to find a new girlfriend in Amelia. Both Sam and Dean have had love interests over the past seven seasons, but how serious will this latest one be? Jeremy Carver teased, “To say that he has met a woman who could stand as the love of his life to this point, would not be an overstatement. It’s a meaningful relationship.”
• “Supernatural” fans didn’t get much angelic action in Season 7 of the CW show, but that is about to change, according to Misha Collins, who plays Castiel.
• 5 SPOILERS: Dean Winchester had an extended stay in purgatory. While Dean was away, Sammy got laid [finds love with a "tragedy-damaged" woman named Amelia who will be played by Liane Balaban, according to EW.com]. Castiel will be back. Dean is indebted to a monster [Benny, a “dangerous” vampire that aids with Dean’s escape from purgatory and will stick around for a chunk of the season.] Season 8 will feature flashbacks.
• Based on some Twitter messages that are coming in from fan site WinchesterBros.com, it looks as though both Jared Padalecki and Jensen Ackles are going to be under contract for two more seasons of the show so long as it is renewed — and if the ratings hold up from last year, we have a good feeling that it will be.